Mangrum & Hite Insurance
In 1990, Bobby Hite founded Mangrum and Hite, an independent insurance agency. The agency has grown to become one of the top insurance brokers in the region, providing comprehensive insurance coverage, including auto, homeowner, and umbrella policies.
Bobby and his team have over 90 years' combined experience in insurance. Bobby's dedication to his clients is equaled by his commitment to the local community. He is a supporter of several business and community organizations. In addition, Bobby holds "Community Service Days" in various neighborhoods, where he provides on-site document shredding services, dumpsters for junk removal, brush removal and other helpful services for area residents.
What's different about Insurance with Bobby Hite?
- You never pay for coverage you don't need
- Every family's insurance requirements are different. Instead of "selling insurance", Bobby works closely with you, as an advisor, identifying your risk exposure. Then, he suggests the right coverage for your particular situation.
- You're not locked into one company
- As an independent broker, Bobby has direct access to many of the strongest insurance carriers in the country. He uses his latitude to shop different companies and get the best coverage at the most competitive price.
- You have an advocate when you need help
- Unlike a captive agent with an insurance company, Bobby has the flexibility to be personally involved in serving his clients. Whether you have a question, policy change, or need to file a claim, you call his office, not a 1-800 number. Bobby acts quickly on your behalf, then follows through until it's resolved.
"By providing honest and affordable insurance rates, we know we are providing more than just a service. We take pride in educating people on the coverages they need and any potential risks involved with their current insurance policies. This personalized service is just one of the many reasons families across Middle Tennessee trust my staff and me to help protect them against life's unexpected adversities."